Sunday 1 October 2017

MHK Designs - October Challenge


        As soon as I saw the photo prompt for this months challenge at MHK Designs I thought of Alice In Wonderland and the mad hatters tea party. I also wanted to make something other than a card so I opted for a tag, this could be mounted on a card at a later date if required.
Sit A Bit
Tick Tock
   








   
      I started with a rabbit covered background from Egg-cellent Easter, over this background I placed a chair from Sit A Bit and some words from Tick Tock (this is a tiny sneak preview of a great set released later this month).
     The rabbit is from Bunny Love, printed on white card, coloured and fussy cut. Before mounting the bunny on foam pads I coloured the edges of the tag and used a stencil to add flowers to the top.

Bunny Love
Egg-cellent Easter
           








   
     To finish off I used the same Distress colours to stain some cotton ribbon and spritzed it with some pearl mica water.
     Our challenge runs all month and you do NOT have to use an MHK Designs image to enter, so please come and join us, who knows you might just end up winning some MHK Designs digis too.     

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenge:
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes   (F)


3 comments:

  1. Love this, really fun, thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag! Love the chair! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.